What if I forgot my Student ID password?

There are four ways to have your Student ID password reset by the College:

  1. 500 Internal Server Error

    Internal Server Error

    The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.

  2. Employees can call Human Resources at (604) 323-5638. HR will ask questions to verify your identity before resetting your PIN.

  3. Continuing Studies students can call the Continuing Studies Office at (604) 323-5322

  4. Students or staff can go to the IT Service Desk (in the Library) and show picture identification. IT will not reset a password through the phone. The request must be done in person. 

How do I change my Student ID password?

From the myLangara Home tab, click on Manage Computer Accounts located in the Online Self Service section and proceed with the dialog to change your PIN/myLangara password.

How do I get my T2202A tax receipt?

From the myLangara home tab, click on Student Main Menu located in the Online Self Service section and click on Canadian Tax Forms

I'm a former student. Am I a member of myLangara?

Only recent students have been made automatic members of myLangara. However, any former student can join.

If you're a returning student and haven't been at Langara for more than a few years, you can easily join myLangara. You will need to know your Langara ID and PIN.

If you can't remember your Langara ID, contact the Registrar's Office at (604) 323-5595 during Registration periods, or (604) 323-5241 at other times.

Click here to add yourself to myLangara

I've just applied to Langara College. Am I member of myLangara?

You become a member of myLangara once your application and application fee have been processed by the College. You will receive information regarding myLangara once you are admitted.

I want to check my LET scores. How do I do that?

From the myLangara home tab, click on Student Main Menu located in the Online Self Service section and click on Student Records.

I still need help. What do I do?

Call the Registrar's Office at (604) 323-5241, or call the Continuing Studies Office at 
(604) 323-5322 if you are a student in the Continuing Studies Department.